As an Account Executive, you are a frontline representative of Seasons Best Landscaping. You must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of commercial and/or residential landscaping, including sales, production, customer service, estimating, etc. The Account Executive oversees all interactions with the customer while keeping them informed as to all aspects of the landscaping process.
The Account Executive makes the initial contact with the client, prepares and presents the proposal documents and contracts, completes the sale, interfaces with production and accounting personnel and is the point of contact with subcontractors and vendors as required throughout the process. The Account Executive also conducts monthly walk-throughs with the client (frequency may vary depending on the account), resolves any issues discovered to the satisfaction of the client and ensures all change orders/enhancements are billed properly.
As an Account Executive at Seasons Best Landscaping, you must also be able to perform the following essential functions of the job:
- Serve as our clients’ primary contact to ensure customer satisfaction and outstanding quality of work.
- Conduct client meetings and site walk-throughs, present upselling opportunities for enhancements and ensure landscape maintenance operations meet quality and safety standards.
- Prepare estimates and proposals for presentation to clients and ensure proper work order tracking to assist with invoice preparation.
- Make horticulturally correct recommendations to clients for improvements to their sites.
- Perform designated services and responsibilities for contracted snow removal.
- Meet regularly with the Director of Sales & Business Development to review sales goals and performance metrics.
- Attend / Instruct weekly training requirements.
- Develop Account Executive load-out kit and understand minimum requirements during site inspections.
- Lead follow-up within 24-hours of assignment.
- Meet or exceed weekly metrics established by Director of Sales & Business Development.
- Effectively manage customer touch points, including site visits and appointments.
- Build and maintain strong customer contacts.
- Timely preparation and delivery of proposals.
- Daily updates within Aspire (CRM).
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three years of combined commercial, residential and/or sales experience preferred.
- An associate degree (preferably in the Green Industry), preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record to meet fleet insurance standards.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in or able to learn Aspire, our customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Proficient in or able to learn company estimating.
- Expert knowledge of landscape maintenance standards, knowledge of plant material and installation standards.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to be proficient in Aspire CRM with strong computer skills.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Effective calendar and time management.
- Positive attitude and prepared to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Be self-motivated and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing personality.
- Possess a valid drivers license and ability to be covered under insurance.
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- HSA Account
- Employer match Simple IRA
- Paid training / continuing education programs
- Company Reds, Bengals, FC Cincinnati & Concert Tickets
- Snacks, Gatorade, water provided daily
- Book club
- Shop dogs
About Seasons Best Landscaping
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping is one of the most reliable and trusted grounds maintenance & landscape installation companies in the Greater Cincinnati market. As a Veteran Owned Business, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to quality and customer service!
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping has over 15 years of experience in commercial and residential grounds maintenance. Our client base is focused on higher-end residential and commercial properties. Our service area covers communities throughout the Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Southern Dayton areas. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company that is a multiple recipient of the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Fast 55 Award.
We believe our employees are our most valuable asset. This is why we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and a great place to work. We are looking for a positive, energetic and competitive individual to join our dynamic team who will faithfully carry out our company’s mission, vision and core values.
To be recognized by our clients, team members and industry experts as the #1 recommended landscape maintenance and installation company in our region.
To go above and beyond all expectations of our clients while enhancing the beauty and value of their property.
Grit – Leadership – Best in Class – Selfless Service