We are looking for a reliable and experienced irrigation technician to install and service our client’s irrigation equipment. As the technician, you will be responsible for mapping out irrigation areas, digging trenches, installing equipment, testing the system, and conducting regular maintenance checks. You may also be required to install electrical timer systems, plumb outdoor water tanks, and connect water-recycling systems.
To ensure success as an irrigation technician, you should exhibit a strong work ethic, have detailed knowledge of irrigation techniques, and be able to operate heavy machinery when required. Ultimately, a top-level Irrigation Technician can expertly install any sized irrigation system to fit the needs of the client.
- Inspecting and loading equipment for the day’s work.
- Driving to the client’s location.
- Testing the soil and vegetation to determine irrigation needs.
- Mapping out areas for irrigation installation.
- Digging trenches and installing pipes and lines.
- Installing pumps and electrical timers.
- Testing the irrigation system with the aid of computer software.
- Conducting routine maintenance checks.
- Troubleshooting and replacing faulty parts.
- Completing progress reports and associated paperwork.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven work experience as an Irrigation Technician.
- Knowledge of irrigation and electrical timer systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of plumbing is preferable.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects.
- Knowledge of soil, vegetation, and climate.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive industry pay
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- HSA Account
- Employer match 401K
- Paid training / continuing education programs
- Company Reds, Bengals, FC Cincinnati & Concert Tickets
- Snacks, Gatorade, and water provided daily
- $18 – $23
About Seasons Best Landscaping
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping is one of the most reliable and trusted grounds maintenance & landscape installation companies in the Greater Cincinnati market. As a Veteran Owned Business, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to quality and customer service!
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping has over 15 years of experience in commercial and residential grounds maintenance. Our client base is focused on higher-end residential and commercial properties. Our service area covers communities throughout the Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Southern Dayton areas. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company that is a multiple recipient of the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Fast 55 Award.
We believe our employees are our most valuable asset. This is why we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great place to work. We are looking for a positive, energetic and competitive individual to join our dynamic team who will faithfully carry out our company’s mission, vision, and core values.
To be recognized by our clients, team members and industry experts as the #1 recommended landscape maintenance and installation company in our region.
To go above and beyond all expectations of our client while enhancing the beauty and value of their property.
Grit – Leadership – Best in Class – Selfless Service
Share this job opportunity!