Landscape Construction Team Member
The Landscape Construction Team Member must have a positive can-do attitude, be an eager learner, be conscious of safety requirements, work effectively as a team member, dress appropriately, be punctual and follow all instructions given by the Landscape Construction Lead.
Additional responsibilities of a Landscape Construction Team Member include thoroughly understanding and complying with company policy, ability to use basic tools safely and properly (shovel, grading rake, spade, grub hoe, wheelbarrow, rod roller, etc.) and willingness to work hard.
Job Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Minimum of 2-years construction experience required.
- Minimum of a high-school diploma or GED.
- Possess a clean driver’s license and must be insurable on company’s insurance policy.
- Physically able to handle the workload of a Landscape Construction Lead and have full range of mobility in upper and lower body.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- High attention to detail.
- Must always practice safety.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a routine basis.
- Ability to bend and stoop on a continual basis.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work around bees, poison ivy, pollen, thorns and other environmental risks.
- Wear work boots, company uniforms and present yourself in a clean and professional manner.
- Must wear provided company personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Adherence to Core Values
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- HSA Account
- Employer match Simple IRA
- Paid training / continuing education programs
- Company Reds, Bengals, FC Cincinnati & Concert Tickets
- Snacks, Gatorade, water provided daily
- $18 – $22/hr (BOE)
About Seasons Best Landscaping
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping is one of the most reliable and trusted grounds maintenance & landscape installation companies in the Greater Cincinnati market. As a Veteran Owned Business, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to quality and customer service!
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping has over 15 years of experience in commercial and residential grounds maintenance. Our client base is focused on higher-end residential and commercial properties. Our service area covers communities throughout the Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Southern Dayton areas. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company that is a multiple recipient of the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Fast 55 Award.
We believe our employees are our most valuable asset. This is why we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and a great place to work. We are looking for a positive, energetic and competitive individual to join our dynamic team who will faithfully carry out our company’s mission, vision and core values.
To be recognized by our clients, team members and industry experts as the #1 recommended landscape maintenance and installation company in our region.
To go above and beyond all expectations of our clients while enhancing the beauty and value of their property.
Grit – Leadership – Best in Class – Selfless Service