Landscaping Crew Member
As a Landscaping Crew Member, you are thoroughly familiar with all aspects of lawn care and use of equipment. Collectively you work as a team, adhering to the specifications of the client, while operating equipment and moving materials in a safe manner. Additionally, you have the ability to follow instructions, exhibit problem-solving skills and willingness to provide the highest standard.
Job Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships with customers and team members
- Ability to use typical equipment used in the lawn maintenance industry
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be a creative problem solver with the capacity to innovate
- Must be team-oriented
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to use tools & equipment necessary to perform job duties
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as a team with other crew members
- Must demonstrate accountability and responsibility for your actions
- Must be reliable & dependable to show up to work on time for scheduled work hours
- Must be energetic and task oriented
- Must display attention to detail
- Must keep tools and equipment in good condition and working order
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must have working knowledge of standard practices as pertains to your specific job duties
- Must have advanced mowing equipment experience
- Previous experience setting up commercial mowing sites, preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to move and/or lift, up to, 60 pounds consistently
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends as required
- Must be able to work in changing work conditions. We work hard to create beautiful landscapes in our communities. That includes working in various weather conditions, outdoors. Plowing ahead in this industry is rewarding. Expect to get dirty, get working, and get paid fast
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive industry pay
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- HSA Account
- Employer match 401K
- Paid training / continuing education programs
- Company Reds, Bengals, FC Cincinnati & Concert Tickets
- Snacks, Gatorade, water provided daily
- Ample overtime opportunities
- $15 – $18 / BOE
- Adherence to Core Values
About Seasons Best Landscaping
Seasons Best Landscaping is one of the most reliable and trusted grounds maintenance & landscape installation companies in the Greater Cincinnati market. As a Veteran Owned Business, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to quality and customer service!
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping has over 15 years of experience in commercial and residential grounds maintenance. Our client base is focused on higher-end residential and commercial properties. Our service area covers communities throughout the Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Southern Dayton areas. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company that is a multi-year recipient of the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Fast 55 Award.
We believe our employees are our most valuable asset. This is why we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great place to work. We are looking for a positive, energetic and competitive individual to join our dynamic team who will faithfully carry out our company’s mission, vision, and core values.
To be recognized by our clients, team members and industry experts as the #1 recommended landscape maintenance and installation company in our region.
To go above and beyond all expectations of our client while enhancing the beauty and value of their property.
Grit – Leadership – Best in Class – Selfless Service
Click Here to Apply to be a landscaping crew member today!