Lawn Fertilization Technician
We are currently seeking a full-time, Monday through Friday Lawn Fertilizing Technician. This position reports to the Fertilization Division Manager and offers opportunities for optional winter hours and paid overtime weekend work.
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to use tools & equipment necessary to perform job duties
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as a team with other crew members
- Must demonstrate accountability and responsibility for your actions
- Must be reliable & dependable to show up to work on time for scheduled work hours
- Must be energetic and task-oriented
- Must display attention to detail
- Must keep tools and equipment in good condition and working order
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must have working knowledge of standard practices as pertains to your specific job duties
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record to meet fleet insurance standards
- Proficient in driving truck and trailer
- One-year experience using a motorized spreader/sprayer
- ODA Certified Pesticide Applicator certificate or ability to obtain within 12 months
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to move and/or lift, up to, 50 pounds consistently
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends as required
- Must be able to work in changing work conditions. We work hard to create beautiful landscapes in our communities. That includes working in various weather conditions, outdoors. Plowing ahead in this industry is rewarding. Expect to get dirty, get working, and get paid fast!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive industry pay
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- HSA Account
- Employer match 401K
- Paid training / continuing education programs
- Company Reds, Bengals, FC Cincinnati & Concert Tickets
- Snacks, Gatorade, and water provided daily
- Ample overtime opportunities
- $18 – $24 / BOE
About Seasons Best Landscaping
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping is one of the most reliable and trusted grounds maintenance & landscape installation companies in the Greater Cincinnati market. As a Veteran Owned Business, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to quality and customer service!
H&T Services / Seasons Best Landscaping has over 15 years of experience in commercial and residential grounds maintenance. Our client base is focused on higher-end residential and commercial properties. Our service area covers communities throughout the Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Southern Dayton areas. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company that is a multiple recipient of the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Fast 55 Award.
We believe our employees are our most valuable asset. This is why we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great place to work. We are looking for a positive, energetic and competitive individual to join our dynamic team who will faithfully carry out our company’s mission, vision, and core values.
To be recognized by our clients, team members and industry experts as the #1 recommended landscape maintenance and installation company in our region.
To go above and beyond all expectations of our client while enhancing the beauty and value of their property.
Grit – Leadership – Best in Class – Selfless Service